Notary Services - Call 09-9543895
We provide services from two branches located in central locations within Israel. Close parking places and easy access for persons with dissabilities available.
Herzliya Pituach Office
Tel: +972 9 9543895
Fax: +972 9545033
22 Maskit St., (south entrance) third floor,
in "Beit Lumir" Building, Herzliya Pituach, ISRAEL
Netanya Office (*free parking)
Tel: +972 9 9543895
Fax: +972 9 9545033
38 Tehila St., Netanya, ISRAEL
Notary (notary public ) services in English (as well as in other languages)
In addition to professional legal services, the Law Firm of Dr. Oren Shabat provides a wide range of notary services, the most common of which are listed below:
1.Notarial signature certification/approval
2.Notarial affidavit certification/approval
3.Notarial last will and testament certification
4.Notarial translation certification
5.Notarial prenuptial agreements
Our Firm also provides translation services of documents from Hebrew to English and from English to Hebrew. Amongst the documents that we translate, the following documets are the most frequent: civil registry certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, non- criminal records certificates, certificates of incorporation, companies articles of association, agreements, verdicts, medical documents, education and academic diplomas, licences, bank statements, utility bills, etc.
Drafting of Legal Documents
We are also very experienced in providing professional drafting services in English (as well as in other languages) for legal documents such as: power of attorney, last will and testament, legal letters, legal claims, contracts, etc.
If the document that you require does not appear on the list, we are, nevertheless, certain we can provide the required translation, notary service (notary public) and drafting services for you.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Do I need to make an appointment in advance with the notary? It is definitely recommended to make a prior appointment with the notary (public notary), call us at 09-9543895, the notary is usually available.
- How much does it cost? The notarial services tariffs/fees are regulated by the Israeli Ministry of Justice. The therefore the tariffs for notarial services are not arbitrary nor high, but very reasonable. The Notary is forbidden by the law to charge, for notarial services more than the tarriffs established by the law.
Translation services fees are not regulated by the law. We charge reasonable and fair fees for our professional translation services.
- How long does it take? We provide notarial services quickly and efficiently. The notarial services provided by our Firm are usually delivered without delay and usually in the same day as they are required. Regarding a specific service you may require it is recommended to contact us in advance and inquire.
- Is it possible to speak to your staff members on the phone and receive additional information in English? Yes, certainly. All the staff members of our Firm are fluent in English and will be more than happy to accept your phone call in English and assist you.
- Are the notarial certificates provided by your Firm valid overseas? Every notarial certificate issued by Dr. Oren Shabat, Notary, is legally valid in Israel and in all Hague Convention (of 1961) Member States. However, some states require, as a precondition for recognizing a notarial certificate issued by a notary from another member State of the Hague Convention, to arrange for an Apostille Stamp, i.e., legalize the notary's certificate in the issuing state territory. Our Firm also provides Apostille stamp arrangement services if required. If a state to which an Israeli notarial certificate is intended to be delivered is not a Hague Convention Member State, then the legalization procedure might be slightly longer and to some extent more complex; however, we can handle this without any difficulty.
- What do I have to bring with me to a meeting with the notary? It is recommended to bring with you your official identification document, such as an ID card or passport, as well as the original document for which you need a signature authentication or translation. In any case, we recommend that you give us a call to find out beforehand what else you may be required to bring for the meeting with the notary.
- Do you accept credit cards issued overseas? Yes, certainly, we accept all types of credit cards, except Diners Club Credit Card.
Our Law Firm is open from Sunday to Thursday from 09:00 to 19:00 and on Fridays and on holiday eves from 09:00 to 12:30.
We will be happy to answer all your questions on the phone: 09-9543895 (Herzliya Pituach notary's office) or 09-8335767 (Netanya notary's office) or email email@example.com.